Friday, December 11, 2009

I know you areeeee :)))

The clouds i can handle, but i cant fight with an eclipse.


CECILIA IS BACKKKK! :DDDD
Anyone miss me? Well, I know my readers do *smiles*
walao I know i'm so perasan but that's the truth
because most of my readers keep pestering me to
update my blog A.S.A.P! :))

I know I've abandoned my blog for a month and it's very sad to see my visitors decreasing as day goes by. So now I'm here to keep it alive again, I HOPE I MANAGE :D Since I'm so goood so please continue clicking on my ads wokayy. Those who still click on my ads although I was on hiatus, thank you very much and it's very much appreciated(:

Yesterday was a fun + hectic outing with both bitches, @karyanc and @edlynchee. Despite the tiredness, we still had so much of fun and glad to meet you, Edlyn all the way from Sarawak :D

No pictures yet and pictures will be uploaded once Edlyn send it to me, pinky promise. Alright, I'm so lazy already. A proper blog post coming up soon bahahah.

CLICK ON MY ADS OKAY :DD
<3