Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happiness is an ongoing battle.

I saw this here :) aaawww.
such a sweet one babe, I loveee you tooo!♥♥
with all those memories we had, it'll forever remain
in my heart. takecare!

Oh well, I hate the fact that I've not been studying much although the days that are approaching can be counted by fingers. I hate the fact that my heart doesn’t grow and I hate the smell of cigarette smoke. I hate old movies unless they make me cry and I hate the jerk that you’ve turned out to be :S

I spent one hour on Trigonometry to figure out that bloody proven thingy and YET I still can't do it. FML ornt? Then another hour of sketching graphs and solving equations. They're all in total mess now because I doodled everywhere when I get so pissed -__- Why can't I get along well with Add Maths? My life would be so much simpler if only I can do with an eye close like this bitch of mine, @Dumdumniquee :) Confirm A1/A+ is in your hand! Hmphfff. So much of jealousy lmao.

Besides, Biology, Chemistry & History need so much of reading and memorizing and understanding. I have yet to finish reading all chapters :( I am now only in chapter4 form4 for BIO HAHAHA. History is a major loser. Till today, I don't understand why the Ministry of Education wants to torture us to study History. Why the heck do we even need to study about those people who've died centuries ago?! This is ridiculous, doesn't make sense at all :\

There's so much to rant about, yknow? *insert angry face* Anyway, it's all WHATEVER-kinda-THING la. I'll just go through all these and yea, that's it. The end of Form5 and I can bid goodbye to History with a WIDE SMILE on the 18 November :DD