Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dig deeper in your pocket.

For worse or for better,
we're better together.

Two influenza A(H1N1) deaths were reported yesterday, pushing the death toll in the country to 76! >:O It seems like not many people is concern about this, I still see people walking around the crowded street and sneeze without covering their mouth. Eeew much! :S

My eyebag is getting worse now :(

You see, I'm so concern about this virus spreading around. Hence, I bought this oh-so-cute mask just to prevent myself from H1N1. :) I don't wanna be one of the victim lying on the bed in the hospital, etc because I have not fulfill most of my wishes yet. :)

-

Oh by the way, trials had finally came to an end. Despite all the torturing moments, I'm glad that I'm still surviving LOL. Because I have a best mate who keeps me awake whenever I'm dozing off.

This it is ;D

For the past few days, Rocky was there with me almost every night. Just because I want Rocky to make me focus on what I was reading. Hahaha.

ROCKY is my best mate! Don't be jealous :)


There is a condition worse than blindness.
And that is seeing something that isn't there :'(
Alright, taaaaaaaa bitches.