Friday, August 7, 2009

Not just another negotiation.

Let us strap compassion to our chests,
and run as if we never knew how until now.

Once again I'm updating about my seventeenth celebration in Desa Park City, as promised. It was on the beautiful Wednesday evening that I realized how much fun I had with my bff (: although it was just a simple celebration but already I'm glad to have them giving me surprises and all the fun.

Well, cut the craps & I'll proceed to pictures as yours truly is pretty lazy right now. Besides, yours truly is gradually losing the mojo to blog D:

& I hope I'll have the mood to blog once again after my broken heart is healed (:



If only you realize, we're posing according to numbers 0-10 (:(: at the same time, trying to be "lala" LOL !






The guys came after an hour & we had the awesome steamboat (:(:




It was a memorable ones. Everything was dismissed @ 10pm and home sweet home after that.

-

I still yearn for all the good memories that we once had,
but I reckon that those sweet memories were no longer sweet D:
& baby, I'm happy that you made my day a brighter ones.