Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Don't try to explain your mind.

Is it too late to remind you of how we were?

It's so weird. You know the end of something great is coming. I mean, you can feel it. But you wanna hold on, just for one more second. Blahhhh..

I don't wanna mention in details, because you-know-why.

-

Times Square with baby last Sunday. We did nothing much except that we walked around aimlessly for more than 4 times on the same level LOL. Caught a movie, Orphan at 2pm and we sneaked out half way through because we were both freezing and also for certain reasons :):)

Then, there's this old man who followed us all the way from toilet to food court actually approached baby to ask him how old is he >:O we ignored him all the way and hid ourselves at the corner of the food court. When baby and I went to toilet again, we saw him camwhoring with his own lousy camera phone roflolmao ! He even knows how to pose with his cup of tea & that is freakin' funny yknow. Not to mention, he's so old :S

It's so hard to persuade him to take a pic, gahhh!
finally.

2.

3.

Well, I reckon all of you should really start clicking on my ads already ;D