Saturday, July 25, 2009

I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed.

Just because it didn't last forever,
doesn't mean it wasn't worth your while.


Today,
I enjoyed pretty much and yet I'm exhausted. It was so much fun making and rolling arnd w all the chocolates originally made from Switzerland ;DD plus the chef Loke is v friendly as well, so the overall workshop is F-U-N.

I shall let the pictures to do the talking aiteeee. Forgive me fr my laziness ;b


They were walking in to the pastry lab (:

The Chef Loke ^^


These are the chocolates he made >:O

The chocolates we made, lmao! Walao, I know it's
so not professional -____-


Tempting =\

Then it was the break time fr 1 hour & as usual aft everything is done, there will alws be the time fr us girls to camwhore like nobody's business (:(:








Then it was our second session ; dessert plotting ! ;D
Most of the decorations done by the chef are awesome, to be exact.

Yeen & Amanda acting professional rofl.



My decoration, taught by the chef :\







-

Everything ended arnd 3pm. Headed back to school and now I'm home blogging abt it LOL. Next outing will be @ Sunway Lagoon w Twinnie and LYLAS =))

So long <3333