Monday, June 22, 2009

I don't want to stay another minute.

We sat down, a couple cups in between us,
conversation's meaningless.
All I really wanted to do was to close that space between us.


I still can't get that situation out of my head. I rlly hate to see "him" now.

Well, I think I'm kinda addicted to Facebook noww! ;D
I've took most of the quizzes and one of them is when will I die, lmao. & the result shown is September 8, 2015 o.O so prolly I'll die at the age of 23 LOL. I know most of you will mourn my death and baby will come to visit me everyday at my graveyard, as what he told me -______-

Another thing is that I've created my quiz. So feel free to CLICK HERE for my quiz. Even if you're not rlly close with me, do not feel hesitate to try and GOD KNOWS MAYBE you could even score higher than my bestie (:(:

-

Some random photos were taken during school time just now and mind me for that "X" on my face as I dn wnt to show my oh-so-arrogant face xD We were supposed to pose like that as my class's layout is all about Prison Break. So we'll hfta act like as though we're in the prison LOL.

_l_ *opps*

-

Reached home around 4.30pm and headed straight to computer room -___-
Homeworkkkkk D: