Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tears run down my face I can't replace.

Everybody needs a little time away, I've heard her say,
from each other. Even lovers need a holiday
far away from each other.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DADDYKIN! ;D
The best dad in the world, ily.

Surprisingly I had a good sleep after so many weeks of struggling myself to sleep :D
And ohh, Jogathon is this coming Saturday and Open Day is on next next Saturday :O
Haa, I don't think I'll be in school for the both Saturdays because I don't even give a damn about Jogathon. When I was still a junior in my school, I used to have the full semangat to collect money from house-to-house just for the sake of St. Mary. Noww....., I don't even care and thinking of the past, how innocent and goody I was, LOL.

I will never let you fall.
I'll stand up with you forever.
I'll be there for you through it all.
Even if saving you sends me to heaven.

-

Baby/Me
"Wifey, are you sleeping?"
"Yes, I am. You finished ur sch work alrd?"
"Yea that's why now i'm calling you. Anw, I love you."
"*silent a min* I love you too."
"Let's sleep now okay? Give me a kiss."
"Okayy. Mwahh."
"Mwahh."

Even a simple call will bring me to my dream land :)
Though he don't say I love you often but every week he'll take the courage to say it to me and I'm glad about it. Sometime he hates it when I asked him to say it first.........geesh, wtvr!

-

I ♥ Zara <333