Monday, June 15, 2009

Just realized what I just realized.


Love is a fire. But whether it's going to warm your
heart or burn down your house, you never can tell.


Procrastination grows in me again D:
Today...,
I was feeling lethargic as I slept at 5 in the morning and woke up at 6.15 am. To be exact, I woke up reluctantly. Guess I'm pretty much having insomnia lately as I can't get into my dream land no matter how much I tried to shut my eyes and keep rolling here and there. Too much things happened, maybe I just need some time.

-

Finally I'm here to update about the outing with twinnie last Saturday @ Midv. It was fun although it's only the two of us. Maybe because we're both so talkative, lmao ;D

Our first destination was at Little Vietnam and we were both camwhoring like nobody's business. Even the worker was laughing at us, HAHAHA.


-

After that, Shojikiya was our next stop (:
Those little packings are awesome and especially twinnie just can't get enough of them, LOL.


We camwhored wherever we went and even in the toilet we snapped quite a number of pictures. Went to Toys r' Us after that and I saw my little Barney there, ohmigodohmigod. As most of you know that my favourite cartoon was Barney, I can really sit on the sofa to watch it again and again when I was little ;D


Then we headed to ZARA (:

Twinnie and I were both in love with that "I ♥ Zara" tee. We kept on figure out ways to persuade 'rents to get it for us and at the end I bought mine the next day :D twinnie, quickly go get yours too, hehh.

Twinnie left around 9pm and I waited for brother in front of MPH and bloody, something happened there and I didn't wanna mention anymore D: heartache!

Left to Snowflakes and home sweet home around 12am, hectic.