Independence is so overrated.

And I guess you're proof that when you let go of the past,
something better comes along.
[edit]
CLICK HERE to read about The Short Life and Brutal Death of Baby Brianna. It's a very sad story and I teared after reading it D:
[/edited]
CLICK HERE to read about The Short Life and Brutal Death of Baby Brianna. It's a very sad story and I teared after reading it D:
[/edited]
Went to OneU again with Tracy and Weng Yian this time, two aquas (inside joke), lmao. Apparently OneU is a very boring place for me to hang out now D: Thank God that my last outing will be in Times Square/Mid Valley.
Tracy and I reached OneU around 11 am and we headed to GSC to get our ticket, Night at the Museum 2. I don't quite like that show and I find it kinda boringgg. I somehow fall asleep in the cinema and the worse thing is I was freezing once I entered the cinema, lmao.

-
After getting our tickets, went to Nichii to search for some dresses and finally I bought one. I'm so broke right now ): I wonder when will daddykin give me money again. Then, Weng Yian reached around 12 and we headed to the loo and that's the time where the three of us camwhored. I can't deny the fact that Weng Yian is absolutely vain! She looked into the mirror whenever there's a mirror in front of her and even when we're talking to her, she looked at the mirror to answer us, we were like "Weng Yian, you enough alrdy anot?" lmao.
Without the two aquas, the whole outing would be dull and boring, I'm sure (:

Me: *rolls my eyes at her* LOL.





.jpg)

-
Went to have our lunch at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng and the food sucks, I would say. We wasted most of the food that we ordered and at the end, I feel like puking.
Took cab to Tracy's house around 10.30 pm and overnight at her house too as no one is willing to fetch me back home. As usual, once I overnight at her house, we'll always talk till like there's no more tomorrow and finally slept at 3 am.
-
One week of holiday had just passed and one more week to go back to school, where I'll get all my exam papers and will be looking at my horrible marks ): and soon after that, we'll have our Jogathon, MAJOR NO to that. Even though it's my last year to run 3.5/4 km. AND AND AND soon after that, it's the perjumpaan ibu & bapa ):):):
Last but not least, click on my ads again :D
I'm signing off, taaaa~






<< Home