Friday, June 26, 2009

I never needed pain, I never needed strain.

When you're forced to be alone,
you realize what you have in you.
I was quite shocked when I heard that Micheal Jackson, the King of Pop passed away when I was in the car on the way to school. I couldn't believe it at first when the announcer announced his death. I love all his songs and it just feels so nice to listen, especially You're Not Alone (:

Pop icon Micheal Jackson has died after suffering a cardiac arrest, a Los Angeles coroner has confirmed, sending shockwaves through the entertainment world. The Los Angeles Times and TMZ.com celebrity news website reported MJ, 50, died after suffering an arrest just after 12pm local time and paramedics were unable to revive him. And for more details, CLICK HERE.

-

Oh btw, have I mentioned before about "Your chance to be a famous MTV blogger" by Nuffnang? I got this email from Nuffnang 6 days ago and finally decided to paste it here, so for every nuffnangers, here are the tips :D

Nuffnang Announcement - Your chance to be a famous MTV Blogger!‏
From: Nuffnang (noreply@nuffnang.com)
Sent: Saturday, 20 Jun, 2009 7: 12 AM
To: th.pinkgirl@hotmail.com

Get Paid. Get Seen. Get Heard. Do The Write Thing with MTV Blog Squad

Dear Nuffnangers!

Here is a brilliant step you can take to be the next famous blogger! Your blogging skills can now earn you an income to maximize your areas of expertise! MTV is looking for current, original and talented bloggers who have a flair for writing to be voices of today's youth. If you are an inspired wordsmith in tune with what's hot and what's not in entertainment, this could be the big break for you!

As an official MTV Blogger, you'll manage your own blog calendar, meet celebrities, travel and cover exclusive MTV events.
These are the attractive perks and benefits in store for you!

1. Monthly allowance of US $500
2. Cool Puma apparel
3. Invitations to exclusive MTV events
4. Interview opportunities with industry movers and shakers
5. Preview and try out new gadgets
6. Full press privileges and access as accorded to an MTV staff

To participate

You are required to submit your application at http://www.mtvasia.com/Funstuff/Contests/BloggerContest (More info can be found here!)
Only four outstanding bloggers will be selected to join the MTV Blog Squad!

Closing date: 30th June 2009

Cheers,

The Nuffnang Team
The Official Blog Community for MTV Blog Squad Contest


Clear enough?? Twinnie, do you wnna participate? Rofl.

-

Intervention III will be on 23rd of July as what I heard from my teacher, holy shitt. I shall stop mucking arnd and concentrate more on my studies but heckkk, I always failed to do so D: I had a premonition that I'm gnna screw for my trial as well, mamaaaaaa.

Conclusion, action speaks louder than words.


It's when I'm standing six feet away from you and not being able to find the words to tell you how much I love you and how much I miss you that I want to just scream to the whole room that I'm still in love with you.

It's when I'm sitting alone with the phone in my hand dialing your number and hanging up that I would trade a thousand tomorrows for just one yesterday. Then I could just call you to tell you goodnight.

It's when I am really sad about something and need someone to talk to that I realize you're the only one who really knew me at all. It's when I cry myself to sleep at night and it hits me how much I would give to hold you at that very moment. It's when I think about you that I realize no one else in the world is meant for me.