Sunday, June 21, 2009

I fell right through the cracks.

My only friends in this world are strangers
and they don't know me well enough to put my heart in danger.


Happy Father's Day to all dads in the world :D
I've celebrated Father's Day yesterday at Renaissance Hotel with my grandpa and all my relatives. To be exact, I really don't think I'm happy when I was there with them. And whatthefark, I saw something that I really really ain't suppose to see and suppose to be there. I seriously regretted going, I swear. It makes me hate my dad alot. He didn't feel embarrass of what he's doing over there and I can't take it anymore.

I hid myself somewhere and started crying after that. Daddy later approached me and asked what happened :@ I raised my voice saying "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!". Worst of all, he didn't feel sorry of what he did and instead he raised his voice back at me, wtf can. I was fuming with rage and at the same time I was really hurt.

Wanted to call baby at that moment but I didn't want him to worry about me. So I decided to tell him once I reached home and baby was giving me another lecture by saying I always don't know how to take care of myself and easily lose control D: baby was telling me how much he's worry about me and comforted me at the end :):):) Ily baby.

My eyes hurt like bloody hell.

-

I edited the picture in paint and it sucks, lmao. I always prefer Adobe Photoshop (:
Just bear with the ugleh edited picture la yea.

I'm soooo boring please -_____________-