Monday, June 8, 2009

Both hands tied behind my back with nothing.


Let us strap compassion to our chests
and run as if we never knew how until now.


I just feel like talking right now. I have ton of things running in my head. Well lets start with the fact that its almost the end of year. I can't believe that my junior year went by sooo fast. It was just like yesterday I was talking about how cool it's going to be when I go to high school. Here I am. Goodbye junior year, hello-and-bye-soon to senior year.

For some reason I'm living my high school's years to the fullest. I have never been so happy with myself like I am right now. Everything is going right. I may have my guy problems or friend problems but I know that I have people backing me up no matter what. Junior year has been one hell of a ride but I'm ready for it to all come to an end. I'm ready to rock out my senior year.

So I'm pretty much in the mind set of being done with school. I just want to be done so badly! I'm totally ready for year end (but not SPM, mind you.) to come so I can have tons of fun.

-

Gahh, Twinnie, Cynthia and Evelyn are now having fun in Mid Valley while I'm here blogging with pictureless D: nevermind nevermind, like what twinnie had told me, forgive and forget, lmao. I am so gonna meet you all again (:

-

Currently I'm creating a webpage as sis Pearly requested me to do so for her client, which is a hair saloon webpage. Gosh, I'm holding the biggest risk in my life now, roflolmao! I hope it'll turn out well and besides, I'm gaining some new experiences for my future studies as well. Because moi is a future multimedia designer. I'll upload the picture of the webpage or perhaps the link to that webpage once I'm done with it :D:D wish me luckkkk.