Zipthatzebra. Gobblethatgoblin.

It has finally came to an end of midterm after so many days of sufferingslacking throughout the exams. Yesterday was the most nonsensical papers that all of us will have to take and scratch our head to find for craps to jot in down on that answer sheet, which are Civic and PJK. Seriously a waste of time cann?? -..-
Yesterday during the 3 hours+ of free periods, MOST of us were either talking among each other or either we camwhored, lmao. I swear no one bother to even read Civic and PJK (well, for some people they actually do! Salute them yo! ). Alrighttt, I'll let the pictures to do the talking.
Yesterday during the 3 hours+ of free periods, MOST of us were either talking among each other or either we camwhored, lmao. I swear no one bother to even read Civic and PJK (well, for some people they actually do! Salute them yo! ). Alrighttt, I'll let the pictures to do the talking.
-
After school, Chai Yeen, Carissa, Tarveendar, Amanda, Ming Cheat, Farzana, Sonia, her sis and I went to Cone Pizza to have our lunch a.k.a celebration after midterm and after that to Snowflakes for some desserts, nyehh. We had lotsa fun and we're like one bunch of crazy girls who camwhored like nobody's business (well, afterall we're still a girl.) Uhm, again, I'll let the pictures to do all the talking.
-
Again I'm skipping school due to some reason. The worse thing is that I am forced to go to school tomorrow for Teacher's Day celebration, whatthehell please. Teacher claimed that all of us will be considered "ponteng" if we're happen to absent from school. Whatever Major Loser to all of them.
SPM is approaching!





<< Home