I'd put myself first and make the rules as I go.
I know you’re lonely. I think you need someone to want you. Well, I do want you. So be brave, and want me back.
— Emily, Skins.
I came back earlier from school today as I'm having a bad fluuuuu ):
Went to call mumzy during recess and after 20 minutes, sis's boyf was already at the office waiting for me. So I went to pack my bag and walked down to the office and some shits happened there, damn Pn. N**ai**. I was talking on the phone with that bitch and she's telling me that I can't go home because it's not my mum the one who came to pick me up.
the bitch/yours truly
"yes, who're you?"
"i'm Cecilia from 5s2."
"why do you want to go home? any reason?"
"yes, i'm having bad fluuu."
"no, cecilia you can't go home because it's not ur mum that bring you home."
"*rolls eye* my mum got no transport as my sis drove the car to work and she's now busy so she asked her boyf to pick me up. *rolls eye again*"
"i say cannot, cos her boyf got no relationship at all. if it's ur sis, then i would allow you to go home and if you really want to go home, you go ask mrs. ng."
"she's not there and no one is in the PK room. *cursing the bitch*"
"then you slowly wait lah, i'm having my class now, 2 periods summore."
"no, i don't care. i need to go home. i'll ask my sis to come and i'll leave."
"okay, make sure it's ur sis."
I swear I fcuking hate that bitch to the core. You're old enough to retire and it's time for you to squeeze and suck your cow's milk, major loser. Get a grib!
Well, I know boyf/sister's boyf/whoever's boyf is not allowed to be around in the school compound, but heck, what if it's emergency? Please be sure that I'm a student with a very clean report. I never have any warning letters or whatever shit letter given by major losers before in the whole 5 years in St. Mary. I never get into detention class before!
I was fuming with rage when that bitch doesn't allow me to go back :@
Rules are getting even more nonsensical now. Even half eaten food are not allowed, lmao. Oh god, it is rather hilarious and ridiculous please.
===
Fluuuu kills my mojo. Sighhhh.
I need to have a good rest or I'll screw my midterm :O
Tata for now. Remember yea, every click on my ads counts. Hohoho.
Labels: Rant.






<< Home