Monday, April 27, 2009

Fracking sugar obsession.



When you divide the memories outside the photo booth. Relax your cause. Relax your feeling. And choose... not the one that you want but the one they just handed you.


School is such a pain in the ass. I can't wait until after SPM and I'll be leaving St. Mary real soon, can you hear me?

You irked me with your words just now. Mind you. (Don't ask me who! Thank you.) Please look into the mirror and judge yourself before giving comments on others, damn.


Skip this part!

Went to Selayang Mall with babes after school as Andrianna and Amanda are both craving for the conepizza. Well, some thing happened in between and I would not want to mention about it as I do not want to bring this matter up. And as you know girls love to camwhore. So here it goes........


Beh Ming Cheat! :D

Amanda Tan! :D

Andrianna Chin! :D (a.k.a the MONKEYDOG =p)

! YOURS TRULY.



= = =

I wanted him to grab my hand. I want to cry on his shoulder and let him feel my tears on his face too. Oh the things I dream about, the simple things I want. How could he not wish to grant me this? How could he not see my growing hunger for him as my companion. To touch and feel him, to be touched and felt. To be loved again, to be held tight in his arms. It's not hard to help me, it's not hard to give me what I want. I think that the power is overwhelming me. It's haunting my soul, it's ready to be let out again. I love the passion. I love the strength of love. I want it again.

We were bored and we did this. Another sentence, we miss each other. Roflolmao :D

Go figure what baby is doing. HAHAH. Silly acts btw :x


He requested for this shot -.-

So cute of you :DDDD

Photobucket
Baby did this for me and I shall appreciate this piece of artwork!
LMAO :x

&& I did this for him. Pretty much different right? From the design
and everything. Baby, don't angry if you see this. xDD


I love you. I love you.