Saturday, April 18, 2009

four hundred and fourty two



Mondays I sleep away. Tuesdays I lay awake.
Wednesdays are the worst. Thursdays I reminice.
Fridays I see your face. And I can breathe.


Another hectic day please -.-

I'm feeling pins and needles in my both thighs as I've been walking up the stairs till level 8 for more than god-knows-how-many-times. Crappppppp -___________- This bloody apartment I'm living in is getting worse okay. Majority are foreigners and as you know their facial expressions freak the hell outta me whenever I walk up and down on my own. They keep staring at me as though I have a freaking oh-so-cunted kinda body. Please no!



..


I hate myself for being into the swinging mood. I chatted with some people coldly, my bad. I apologized. So do not put the blame on me yea, thanks =..= Besides, if you're being ignored, please don't keep nudging me or you'll irk the shit outta me.

I'm so excited with my gym ball xDDD

AB+ is me! (:

My mum told me it's possible that she carried the wrong
baby(which is me!). None of my family has a blood group "A" yknw?
Then how come I'm AB+? Another reason is that all of them are
skinnies, and so why am I a fatty? Ishhh :@ Yknw the result then.

If you're looking for a full time/part time job, kindly
give my sis (017-3780505) @ her bf (017-3355919) a ring for further details.

Signing off,
ciaos!

CLICK CLICK CLICK! :DDD