four hundred and thirty three
No matter what's right or wrong, I'll never leave you.
Though I've suffered the pain and wasted my tears on you,
I'll still be strong as before. Remember the promise we both made?
This few days I wasn't really in a good mood. Therefore, I didn't have
any inspirations to blog. So now that I'm feeling a lil bit better, I'll just summarize
everything. Well, if you could my blog, I would prefer YOU to read it through.
I know we both are having our hard time to communication properly but what
I expect from you is just something very simple. Can't you just "close one eye" and
treat me like how you used to treat me? Things had changed ever since.
You told me you were bored after all those quarrellings we had, so do I.
As a girl, I'm very soft-hearted and I can break down easily. I think you know right?
Well, from what EstherBabe and ChaiYeenBabe told me, I think all
I could do is to just tolerate with you.
I'll come back with the next post as soon as possible.
& Twinnie, why you never reply my message? When I meet you again, I so gonna
strangle you. HAHAHAHA. Evil me*





<< Home