Wednesday, March 25, 2009

four hundred and thirty five



Well, friends are getting better. The bonds that was once separated are now healing and reuniting. Hopefully there won't be any misunderstandings and conflicts anymore as I'm kinda tired of that issue. As for what "someone" says, LYLAS (Love Ya Like A Sister) have been extinct ever since all those conflicts we had before.

As for me, I would look normal and fine from my facial expression.


******************

By the way, I know I'm way too late to upload those pictures. So to make my blog not-so-dull, I'll let those pictures do all the talking.









OHMG kannn. XD

If only I could turn back time, I definitely would.
It's simply the fear of losing that closeness due to someone new, isn't it? Maybe you've found someone better than me. Simply because I'm always asking you such silly question that frustrates u so much? Things were never the same anymore. Feelings fade, perhaps. You were always by my side whenever I needed somebody and were always there to comfort me with your super-funny-and-sweet words. But where are those now? Couldn't be spilled out from your heart anymore? Am I being too silly to trust every single words of yours? Or am I just thinking too much shits to make myself emo? Well, I can't find any better reason for me to emo. I wouldn't wanna ruin my day especially when I'm sitting for my SPM end of this year.


To people out there, I don't need your sympathy and you do not even need to comment about my emo posts.

Let me end this post with something that I can smile =)


I know I'm bad in drawing, so don't laugh! XD