four hundred and thirty

And when you're feeling empty,
keep me in your memory.
Wednesday, 1 October
Yesterday was a very fun and oh-so-tired day indeed. A total of 11 people (included me!)
travelled all the way to Pahang from Johor Bahru just to enjoy those beaches they have
in Endau Rompin. Well, we spent our day mostly at the beach and snapped some random
pictures, to be exact :DD
And I never know that Pahang has so many beaches -..-
We went to five friggin' beaches and all of them are slightly the same, nothing nice.
PD is much better than Endau Rompin, I supposed.


Sis Pearly was so hyper xDDD


* * * * * * *

The couple of the day! :D
( Bro Kelvin and his girlf )
I didn't have much pictures of myself as I was part of the photographer ):):
I was uber exhausted and super sweat because of the sunny weather, damnn.
-
Also, I spent most of my sleeping time to online instead of burning midnight oil :\
I always do things other way round, yes? HEH HEH HEH.
Anyway, here's some random pictures of my cousie and I took during the night before.





Last but not least,

I love babyboo, my girlfriends, and everybody around me!
HAHAHA, so random lah!! :DDD





<< Home