Saturday, September 27, 2008

four hundred and twenty five



There is no honorable way to kill, no gentle way to destroy.
There is nothing good in war, except its ending.

This is the time and day for me to study, I supposed.
Though there's some people out there who keeps remind me of exam,
and as usual my attitude will be like owh-you-think-I-even-care?
Well, you can consider me as a lucky girl to have a cousin brother and
sister to be a future engineer and chemist as they can try their best
to help me in my Physics and Chemistry, as well as Add Math (:


Does anyone believe in last-minute study will actually help? -..-
I can't afford to have the enjoy-now-and-regret-later kinda attitude
anymore, to be exact. Someone, please give me some motivation =(


- - - - -


BUT THEN, now I miss school :)
School nowadays is fun, minus the lessons and homeworks of course.
I love my class, especially the GG's =) WE ROCK! Hahaha.
Oh yeah, I said I'm missing school now. Yess I really am, if there's no lessons
on in school, my class will be the best best best place to lepak ever! - Chai Yeen.
I gotta agree with her max ! :D


Plus, I miss playing the game "who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?"
4sc2 rocks my pink socks ever since Farzana cracked some nonsensical
jokes which will make all of us laugh our ass off :D
Besides that, our GG's, CC Club and Lylas rocks as well. In conclusion,
4sc2 rawks to the coresxz.


Last but not least, I think it's time for me to do at least an hour of revision.
So without any further delay, I better get myself off from the PC.
Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!