Tuesday, August 12, 2008

four hundred and twelve



I want to stand out in a crowd for you.
I want to make the world better than it's ever been for you.

You know what ?!?!?!

Read every words carefully okay!

FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I scored 87.5 for History mannnnsxz. That should
be the history of my life. Cos I never like History before, not even once.
Setiap tahun pun saya akan fail Sejarah lahh. *laugh out loud*
Credits to Teh2 for the answers. HEHEHEHE.

I had finally done my oral, wooots. The overall marks for my oral ain't bad
nor excellent at all. I shall say average? Hm, noh, above average which is GOOD!
Fyi, i'm aiming for Excellent, y'know.

Oh ya, 4sc2 seriously rocks my pink socks, holy cow! I know i've been saying
this quite a number of times, but it's undeniable. And Pn. Manmeet rocks too,
unlike *cough cough* ( oh, you know ! )..

- - - - -

Pronounce C-L-O-P,
Pronounce S-L-O-P-E,
.................
..............
...........
........
.....
..
And what will you do if it's green light?

( I highly doubt that your answer is STOP! ) Yes yes ??
Don't lie okay.

- - - - -

I keep thinking of how much I love talking to you, how good you look when
you smile. How much I love your laugh. I daydream about you on and off
replaying pieces of our conversations, laughing at funny things that you said or did.
I've memorized your face and the way you look at me. I catch myself smiling
again at what I imagine. I wonder what will happen the next time we are together,
and even though neither of us knows what the future holds, I know one thing
for sure. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.