Sunday, August 10, 2008

four hundred and nine


Sometimes the most silliest memories, are the ones that mean so much.


Friday, 8 August



Happy Birthday to Tracy Huu! =)))

Finally you're sweet 16 and may all your dreams come true and thanks for being my best friends for *counts 1,2,3* 9 years. And lastly, you know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake. HAHAHAHA ! =pbpbp










& I skipped school due to the reason that I need to attend my cousin brother's
convocation in University Malaya -..-
Not to forget, on that day itself I asked mumzy about the Port Dickson
trip with babes and hunks and surprisingly she answered me with a
nod on her head. I was so happy and straight away smsed Amanda and
Chai Yeen about it. I can't wait, can't wait! :DDD

Li Ting
Closest cousin sister, Li Ting with her brother's graduation flower =)

Jourdan
Hahaha, he looks so happy on that day! Congrats anyway.

The couple
His girlf which has the same name as his lil' sister, Lih Ting :DD

I'm lazy to elaborate more about it. So, yeah, that's about it on Friday. Lool.

Saturday, 9 August
I skipped school again.
Stayed over in Duta Vista with cousins and as usual, we chit chatted alot.

Penguins
Look at the penguins!!! So effin' adorable yowww..

Nothing much actually, shopppppppppppppppp for the friggin' whole day and
again, I bought nothing. SWEAT! And and, thanks Tracy for the Breaking Dawn!

Sunday, 10 August
Went swimming early in the morning and i'm shivering shit. After that, went
shopping again ! Goshhhhhhhhh, i'm so sick of shopping please.

And then, went to Damien Leong's one month old dinner celebration with
cousin sis, Tracy, Rayden, Bao Fern and yadayada.. Thennnnnnnnnnn, all of
us headed to Bangsar to yamcha and sorta like celebrated Tracy's belated
birthday in some bistro. HAHAHA. Even the unknown Dj wished her
happy birthday in public, o.O
And, went home around 3am. I was so friggin' tired you know. Never had
a good night sleep after everything that happened. Sighhhhhhh...


I'm signing off.
Ciaoz! =DDDD