Tuesday, August 5, 2008

four hundred and six



Sometimes you're further than the moon.
Sometimes you're closer than my skin.

Ғіиаllу Ім 16! =)))))

I'm officialy 16 today, ahhh. Feel so old wehh -..-
First of all, huge thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes.
Sorry that I couldn't get to reply some of your sms as my phone was barred T_T

Top 10 person to wish me :
  1. Babyboo.
  2. Koh Sze En & Chai Yeen.
  3. Poh Suan.
  4. Karyan.
  5. Tracy.
  6. Emily.
  7. Elvin.
  8. You ( you asked me not to type out your name . )
  9. Daddy.
  10. All my classmates!

- - - -

So far, I've three invitations for the upcoming August holidays.

  • 16 August - Genting Highland with Huei Cwin and friends
  • 19-21 August - Port Dickson with Amanda and the others.
  • 22 August - Go figure ! Looool.

Ahhh, denifitely I'm NOT ALLOW to go all the three invitations at once,
so I've got no choice but to choose only one! And most prolly I'll choose
to go Port Dickson or either "Go Figure". Blehhsxz.

- - - -

Lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Karyan and Amanda as well !

Again, thank you very much for all the birthday wishes.
Off to One Utama with mumzy soon.


With love,
♥ C E CI LIA(: