Friday, August 22, 2008

four hundred and nineteen



You think your all that and a bag of chips,
well I'm all that and a bag of skittles.
So, suck on my rainbow!

Happy Birthday Sis Pearly! =)

My cousin sister that always post me stuffs from Melbourne :D
Love her max!!

& six months of love.
we've been through many ups and downs.
[ FULLSTOP! ]

Sighh. There's nothing for me to do and right now, I'm rotting at home.
How can I get rid of the boringness? Goshhhh.

Some times how I wish things will remained the same as before.
As I told you before, I enjoyed being with you every nanoseconds.
Maybe I can't forget about you, or maybe I'm deeply in loved with you?

- - - - -

I have nothing better to do. So yeah.....





People around me keep telling me that let bygones be bygones.
After all the shits that happened, I realized it wasn't really a big
matter to me as I was rather be happy doing things I love to do
all these while.


It's hard for me to define myself, I guess I'm just a cliche.
The girl who loved too hard and didn't get anything in return.
I don't want to be the heroine in some tragic love story,
I just want the one person who has never given me a second thought.