Friday, August 1, 2008

four hundred and four



Because I'm not the kind of girl to just give up like that.

I am not happy. *cries*


School was fun today, FULLSTOP.
Minus the Chemistry test, I feel it's killing me as I never even touch
the book to revise anything but thank God I have only 5 wrongs out
of 34 objective questions. I highly doubt that I'll go to kelas pemulihan
for Chemistry next year cos' I don't know how to answer the structure
questions. Boohoooo....!!!! So not funneh okay.. ):):):

After school, went to Perfection to register myself for the Chemistry
class every Friday. Ishhhhsxz. Sometimes, I just hate tuition so much.

Ohh, please watch out your words when you're talking. Some words that you
said are rather ridiculous, don'tcha know that? Please accept the fact that no one
likes you in the class and you should've grow more mature than being so childish.
I'm not interested in your oh-so-cute-lala stuff as I'm not an idiotic lala
to you, bitch... Ive told you jazillion times that I despise lala to the coresxz.

Sunway, i'm on the way with my underwear. Edited by Chai Yeen.