Sunday, August 3, 2008

four hundred and five



And when the sun goes down, never forget the
person who made your day.

My birthday celebration was a blast ones. Just couldn't deny the fact that's
very very much fun. Paid RM 48 for the theme park is just a worth of playing
most of the rides, especially the water park. Amusement park wasn't that bad
after all as most of us still enjoyed ourselves with those heart-attack rides o.O




Only four of us are the brave ones. HAHA.

Not many pictures were taken, sighh..
And I would love to play "carpet" again if i'm given a chance to go to Sunway
Lagoon again. Ohh, no one knows what's my trick for getting first everytime
we played. *evil laugh*

Amanda and I were both touched by the 3 birthday songs that all of them started
singing while roller coaster-ing. Even some unknown gang sang out loud for
the both of us with joy and cheers and laughter, wowwww... =)))

After Chai Yeen and Joo Yee left, then Amanda, Esther, Artisha and I went to
Sunway Pyramid for dinner and some clothes hunting xD
Took bus and LRT back to Amanda's house and reached home around 11.30pm.
I was soooooo friggin' tired and at the same time, I was soooo happy (:(:

Lastly, I would say this is a very sweet 16th birthday !

Replies of tags :

ME: Loooolsxz. Even if I invite you, you won't come la. Lool. I went yesterday.
Zico: Owh, okay =D
Elvin: Haha, nolah, really. I'm laughing xD
MaTeSDaTeS: Hehehe, my mistake. xD Yeah, whiter skin. Hehe.
trace: I'm bored with the dark dark skins, so planning to try white skin. Loool.
-yeeN: Yeah, edited by you what, no? HAHAHA. Anyway, I miss you too =D
r1ooooo: Blehhhhsxz. I know.
karyan Yeahhh, disturbia! xD Hmm, where do you had your birthday celebration then?
-.-: Yupps, somewhere near Redang but it was cancelled due to some reasons. Why eh?
peishan: Lool, thank you.
Cmate: Thanks ! =)
Amanda: -..- I love you too.
yin lin: Yessssssssssssss, country girl gone wild, like you? HAHAHA.
cynth: I hate it either. So effin' hot ! Goshhhhhhhhhhhh.
EMILY ♥: Yeah, I brought. XD
passerby-94: Thank you :DDDDDDDDDDDD
princessgirl: Hi =D Welcome back. Lool.