four hundred and eleven

I don't regret making mistakes, because if they never happened, I wouldn't have learned from them.
Happy Birthday Babyboo aka Mr. Wong.
Remember, I will be there when your life gets hectic and wrong.
I'm always here to help you. I've been here all along.
I love you to the max max max max =DDDD
Hah, you gotta owe me a great big hug. HEHEHEHE.
- - - - -
And ohh, I get 92 for Add Maths. Lmfao. Unbelievable shit right?
Thanks to Yeen! (:(:(:
I skipped tuition, I don't know why i'm getting lazier each day.
Keep skipping school/tuition/etcetc! Lol. But right, I sometimes
finish my homework one loh, so that proved I ain't as lazy as how I
described myself. XD ( Ahhh! Crapness woi.. )
- - - - -
I'm the kinda girl who can get in the shower and finally realize there are no towels.
I'm the kinda girl you will have crazy memories with.
I'm the kinda girl who will burst into tears from laughing so much, just cause she can.
I'm the kinda girl who carries her emotions on her back.
I'm the kinda girl who will make you remember what we had.
Yeah, I'm that girl.. ♥ C E CI LIA(:
Lastly, why is school sooooooooo friggin' boring until I can yawn jazillion times?
Answer, anyone? :DDD
This post is SO RANDOM LAH!
Labels: Randomness





<< Home