Wednesday, August 6, 2008

four hundred and seven



Tell me, how can I imagine something brighter than your eyes?

Happy Birthday to Beh Ming Cheat! :D

There's so many people's birthday on the month of August. So, i'm
here to say happy birthday to all August babies and of course, me myself
as well. HEHEHE.

8 August - Tracy ( my 9 years best buddy ) and Shaeera Azni.
9 August - Eznur.
11 August - babyboo.
12 August - Lye Vivian.
14 August - My brother -..-
22 August - Cousin sis, Pearly.
23 August - Andrianna.
31 August - Cousin sis, Melissa.

Wowwwwwwww, right !
Loool, I know. I'll be categorized into the bankruptcy group SOON -..-

Caring.
Elegant.
Cool.
Idealistic.
Loyal.
Independent.
Arrogant ( It's not true when you get closer with me =pbpbp )
* Created by EMILY ♥. Loooool.

Replies of tags :

passerby: Hm, which one do you meant? Current one is Aitai by se7en and previous one was Disturbia by Rihanna =))
Elvin: HEHEHE. Okayyyyy! Sure, I will. Thanks anyway.
cynth: I celebrated mine in Sunway Lagoon. Nehh, she did not. Sighh. Blehhsxz.
ME: Loolsxz, I highly doubt you won't.
Clover: Yeah, so far still no one order it from me, sighh.
MaTeSDaTeS: Lool, it's okay laa. =.="
r1ooooo: Owhh, mine not bad afterall. Kinda fun yow.
Cmate: Yessss, I really do. HEHEHE.
KARMERN !: Which picture you mean? The teddy bear one huh?
EMILY ♥: Nehh, I won't get caught as I have someone to keep the phone for me. Lool. So it's kinda safe? xD
karyan: Ohh, sighh. Nevermind. We have it together next year, yeah? =))
PING: Uhmm, most probably i'm not going to Genting. Hehe.
trace: Lool, sureeee. I'm free on Saturday.

Labels: