Tuesday, July 1, 2008

three hundred and seventy six



I dont know what I would do without you,
I dont know where I would be because you're not
just another boy to me,
your my everything <3


Well, today is the beginning of the new month, July. So I hope everything will go on smoothly instead of emo month which Im really really tired of it.

Yayyyy, finally im out again this coming Saturday to somewhere for some minor celebration for someone... Seventeen magazine for July issue seriously rocks even though it's more on guys issue (:

I'll remained you as my bestfriendforever, forever !

Tuition was boring.... I never understand a single thing in chapter 7 ( Respiration ) ! I was too late to register for Biology class, to be exact. Sighhh. So I've got no choice but to pay more attention to Pn. Chieng next month. She urhmmm..... im wordless about her.. Grrrrr @.@

im lazy to reply tags again. perhaps in the next post ya.