Friday, July 4, 2008

three hundred and seventy nine



Did you ever notice that there is always that particular
line in that certain song, that always stands
out in that certain way and reminds you of that one person.


Life is so so fun these days. 4sc2 seriously rocks, i tell you !


Especially with . . . . . . . . . . .

Farzana

Farzana


( Farzana, the girl in the picture ) making hell lot of noises and fun in class. As i said before, everytime i stepped into my class, i'll just smile widely. Though there's some conflict / problem occured, we still have our much much much fun in class.


Addina
She's sooooo skinny ! Ahhhhhhh. Ohhbtw, another
pretty nice friend to play with.

Spot her
Spot "her" and go figure.


And ohh, omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!! I talked to you as my friend and that doesn't mean you need to be soooooo friggin' close with me right? I don't need body contact with you. Eewwww -__________________________-

her / me

eh, i want to hug !
for what?
hug you before going back home.
sweat ! later la, haven't go back also. ( talk in a very cold way & i lie ! )
yer. why you so bad one?
*quickly runs away to my friend for HELP !*







Ahhhhh !!! Nightmare begins......
Holy duck... And yes, i never hug her in the end. I would rather hug mumzy than her, omgomgomg...! I think i should avoid her once again. Mehhhh, everyone around the world knows that im not a lesbo for god's sake !

o.O I knew something now. Weet-u-weet. Friend, you're so loyal. HAHAHAHA. Last long with her =)