three hundred and seventy eight

When it hurts to look back, and your scared
to look ahead, look beside you and i'll be there ♥
I don't like. your girl friend ! Please ask her to grow up can? Stop being so immature until you whine here and there that people doesn't like you. And it's up to you to think whether i backstab you or what-shit-ever! Just go on yell and yell to her. Heck, like i even care. Irritates me soo much until i can scream my lungs out.


Spot my handwriting (:


**************
&& i support sellorsdynamitez. Nonono, i don't support any team.
i bought the tee just for the sake of fun =bpbpbp


Breaking Dawn ! Breaking Dawn ! Breaking Dawn !
Ahhhh, im so eager to have that book in my arms now.
Im sucha naughty girl. I skipped tuition today due to my tiredness, I just
cant bear with it. Plus, my right eye is hurting me like farkkk...
Why am i always feeling so sleepy though i tried so hard to make
myself fall alseep before 12am? Hah!
Labels: Randomness





<< Home