Friday, July 18, 2008

three hundred and ninety two



If you knew I was dying, would it change you?


I might as well skip tomorrow's class and the perjumpaan ibu bapa as mumzy is going to Ipoh. So im actually escape from it. Though mumzy will sign it on Monday after school, I still feel it's much more safer cos' i'm hiding it from my father, sister and brother. Ishhhh. Trouble maker -..-

Owh heck, today's Chemistry lesson was so funneh cannsxz. I'm not teasing nor insulting about Ms. Tan but her pronunciation........omgomg! Hmm, maybe her tongue is too short and that cause her to pronounce words wrongly? I don't know. But to be honest, her pronunciation of some words just make us laugh like mad okay.. For example :
the way she pronounces !

a) Aluminium - aruminium
b) Colour - corour
c) June - zoon
d) Release - lilease
e) Ruler - rurer


List ten people in my mind now !
  1. Babyboo
  2. Emily
  3. Pei Shan
  4. ( I hope you know that it's you ! )




Labels: ,