three hundred and ninety six

As I stare at the moon, it shines, along with one star on the right.
Your creation is amazing,and it makes me feel so weak.
Well, i'm currently blogging in my school's cyber cafe. HAHAHA. Coool yow. So much that I predicted they will never know the site for MSN-ing other than using Windows Live Messenger. Looool. It's so lame that they build one cyber room for us but they ended up blocked Friendster/etcetc.. But i'm a great hacker. Lmao !
I can't be blogging for long as they give us limited time to online -..-
Which is 40 minutes for each student? Ishhhhhhsxz.
Sometimes just how much I wish that I don't belong to you. Sometimes you just don't realize how much your words hurt me max. Gahhh, i'm not gonna type more about it as I don't want anybody to thought that we're having a problem. To be honest, i'm fine with it =))
( ignore this paragraph of craps ! it's my imagination. )
[/edited]
Replies of tags :
karyan: Ishhhsxz. Fine, like I even care. It's just one test which nobody even cares about it. Lmao.
MaTeSDaTeS: -..- Whatever. I still prefer all. =pbpbp.
cynth: Hmm, I know but i've deleted the cookie, history, etcetc. So they won't get to check unless they installed spyware o.O I wanna be the world richest girl yow.. How nice!
Elvin: Nothing, don't ask why. Hehehe. Sorry.
-yeeN: Haha, congrats! Yeahhlaa, copied from gsc.com one ma. Lazy to type myself la, ishhhsxz.
EMILY ♥: Exactly. Two thumbs up =))) I don't mind watching it the second time. HEHEHE.
r1ooooo: Hmmmm, I wish -..-
peishan: Heh, it's okay la. No worries. I'm fine with it dohh. =)
Amanda: Urhmm, yeah =)
ME: Smart woh. Looolsxz.
wei loong: Yakah? Hmphf, never know. Haha. You lantak I emo or whatever la. Ishhhsxz.
trace: Shuddup wehh. I know you have Pn. Norhuda, at least better T_______T Yeah, leona.. The Best You Never Had! =)
yin lin: Blehhh, won't gua? *prays*
Signing off. Cheerio !!!





<< Home