Saturday, July 26, 2008

three hundred and ninety nine


The most important thing in life is to find yourself,
to know who you are at all times.
And to stand by that for the rest of your life.



I. am. so. tired. MEHHH!


I couldn't really find anything I really like in Mid Valley, I don't know why. Nothing seems to attract me. I was whole day there hunting for my birthday present with sissy and it's all a waste of time, sigh.. I came home empty handed :DDDD


Brother
Took this when he was changing his shirt in the fitting room. HAHAHA!
I aint a psycho sister okay =pbpbp

Shih Tzu
So cute, no?!? Feel like pinching it =))

Sissy
Sissy and babyboy ! =)



Everything seems so different afterall. I'm scare. I'm scare. I'm scare !

But there's nothing much I can do to help to heal everything, I've got no other choice but to hide everything to myself. I can't imagine how could it be in the end, to the good or to the bad?!? Someone, please tell me.

- - - - -

And thanks Brother for the RM50, Sissy too for the RM50. Not to forget, beloved daddy for the RM150! I shall just save up those money and buy all the story books I want, weeeeee!





When two people love each other, but they just can't seem
to get it right. How do you know
when enough is enough?