three hundred and ninety four

Look at your face like you're killed in a dream,
and you think you've figured out everything.
Fyi, I wasn't really in the mood to blog much today, not because after mumzy collected my report slip. And hoo-rahh, she never lecture me anything. Not even a single word! Weet-u-weet.. I'll upload video that I took yesterday in One Utama and some pictures in the next post.
I was out the whole day of yesterday again. Goshhh. I can't take it anymore, it's pretty tiring yow. Anyway, I've watched.......................
War of The Dragons !
I would recommend this show to those of you who dying to catch a movie in cinema. I shall rate it 9/10. The synopsis is : WAR OF THE DRAGONS is based on, a Korean legend of the Imoogi. An Imoogi is a serpent that by possessing the 'Yuh Yi Joo' can transform into a dragon. Dragon-like creatures from an ancient legend appear in Los Angeles, scale buildings, flip cars and terrorize the city in search for a girl named Sarah. While investigating one of the disaster sites, a TV reporter Ethan, uncovers a piece of debris which directly links him to this legend. Ethan must realize his destiny as an ancient warrior who was re-born to protect Sarah from the evil dragon and save the city from total destruction. Sounds nice? Okay, if it's not, then don't trust the synopsis, but trust ME ! Looooooolsxz =DD
Replies of tags :
...: Exactly, elle aye am ee =)))
ME: Haha, of course. Who am I wor? Blehh.
MaTeSDaTeS: Haha, finally it's over. Heng. Btw, where got plain? It's slight the alike my previous skin =)
Pretty Me: Yupp, I agree with that too.
peishan: Who don't? Lool. Unless those bapak perdana menteri la. Ishhh.
Cmate: Ohh, hi. Lool.
OMG-bileiX: Apa? Nehhh, replied loh. Lool. Hmm, it's over. Weeee.
cynth: Huh? Who's hot? Ohh yeah, Mozilla Firefox can't view my blog one. Best viewed in IE only. =pbpbpbp.
r1ooooo: I don't even have the time to sleep. Sighh.
karyan: What are you trying to say now? Ishh. Im jealous ohkay. T__T
yin lin: Hahaha, I doubt my dad would be happy if only I sent out 500+ of smses. But too bad. Hahahah.
EMILY ♥: Yupps, she's weird. I dislike her, actually =) Yayyy, good that you're happy.
karmern: Ohohoho, so sorry then. Hahaha. I forgotten. =X
Elvin: Looool.?? Thanks!
-.-: Thank you. xD
-yeeN: Duhh, of course you're listed =)
MaTeSDaTeS: Haha, finally it's over. Heng. Btw, where got plain? It's slight the alike my previous skin =)
Pretty Me: Yupp, I agree with that too.
peishan: Who don't? Lool. Unless those bapak perdana menteri la. Ishhh.
Cmate: Ohh, hi. Lool.
OMG-bileiX: Apa? Nehhh, replied loh. Lool. Hmm, it's over. Weeee.
cynth: Huh? Who's hot? Ohh yeah, Mozilla Firefox can't view my blog one. Best viewed in IE only. =pbpbpbp.
r1ooooo: I don't even have the time to sleep. Sighh.
karyan: What are you trying to say now? Ishh. Im jealous ohkay. T__T
yin lin: Hahaha, I doubt my dad would be happy if only I sent out 500+ of smses. But too bad. Hahahah.
EMILY ♥: Yupps, she's weird. I dislike her, actually =) Yayyy, good that you're happy.
karmern: Ohohoho, so sorry then. Hahaha. I forgotten. =X
Elvin: Looool.?? Thanks!
-.-: Thank you. xD
-yeeN: Duhh, of course you're listed =)





<< Home