three hundred and ninety five

I'd rather be standing outside in the freezing cold
with you than be warm in the arms of someone else.
I always remind myself that time will heal every single bit of things that
happened, no matter in good or bad. To be honest, I had my heart ache several times last month, I tried so hard to keep that particular secrets to myself and be happy as I could whenever i'm in school but how on earth that some of you know that i'm down / depressed / disappointed ? How? Is that a sign showing on my face or forehead saying that i'm having my heart broken? And ohh, the main reason is not about me having any conflict with boyfee okay -..-
Maybe I could accept the fact that my face expression was somehow different but I swear I did smile and laugh as usual. I'm a changed person now, to be exact :D
I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common person, with common thoughts, and i've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me, and my name will soon be forgotten, but I have loved another with my heart and soul and this has always been enough for me.
Anyway, I think i've lost my interest for Mathematics since the new teacher, Miss Lee taught us last few weeks. I totally don't understand any single shit thing she explains. Like today, she wasted all her energy teaching in front and no one actually listen to her and she assumed that everyone of us understand whatever crap she said. I'm so pissed at that moment and I just shut my ears and try to revise it myself. When she gave us homework to do, I THINK i'm the first to finish everything and she praised me for being so good and told Farzana "see..people already finish everything and that means she understand la." Then I was like whatthehell........ She actually thought that I understand and without knowing that I revise it myself =.="
Anyway, go figure what special day today is. Only for me ! (:(:





<< Home