Friday, July 25, 2008

three hundred and ninety eight



Once in a life time you meet a person who takes
your breath away. Not because
you want them to, but because they're mean to.


First of all, congratulations to Ming Cheat and Carissa of being nominated for next year's prefect. But I would prefer if they don't accept the offer as I don't want any more prefects in my class. It's more than enough to have 2 prefects. Looool.

I enjoyed today the most as all the lessons were not as boring as before cos' i've been laughing non stop and also keep disturbing talking to Chai Yeen. Also, not to say that I curi makan in the class :DDDD

Laughter is the best medicine ! =))


Besides that, I hope that I am allow to go to Pulau Redang / Genting Highland as a vacation with some of my classmates during the August holidays. Perhaps I could give reason to my parents like "aiya, lemme go as my birthday present!" Anyway, i'm so looking forward to it (:

- - - -

Went The Curve with brother last night and I saw Nicol David. She's having a squash tournament sponsored by CIMB Bank. And and, she has 7 body guards yow. Cool shit.

- - - -




Hm, sorry for the bad quality of this video as I recorded it from the highest floor.


Tell me if i'm doing the right things.



Replies of tags :

ME: Hmm, I forgot as I was too busy the other day. Sorry =)
karyan: Fine. Ishhhhsxz. Lool. I don't care la. Boooo me as much as you want :D
cynth: Mine also is just a test, no big deal at all. Lol.
Elvin: Hm, thanks. I'll be alright after some time.
R A C H E L: Relinked =)
MaTeSDaTeS: Yeah, the same "you" we both mean. Loool. Neh, I never like your layout. Booooooooooos =pbpbp
r1ooooo: Yesss..? Loool.
Cmate: I'll be linking you too then.
EMILY ♥: Thank you for those advices ma. So touched yow =))
baby~Dear~: Ahh, dear, you're here! Loooolsxz. Yupps, my birthday is around the corner.
Amanda: Yeahh ! She, that shorty.
pas ser: Loool. =)
Kelvin: You're welcome. Hehehe. Takecares too!
peach: Damn bloody easy. Lool. I hope all modules are as easy as that =pbp.
trace: Yuppps! Nice.. Hehe.