three hundred and eighty six

There's one thing that I know. Somewhere I lost my hope.
I've been wasting so much time. So I'm standing up, and I'm screaming out.
That there is love inside, oh there is love.
Surprisingly daddy never say anything about my phone bill. HAHAHA.
Im safe. And then, im kinda shocked when i checked my messages counter
yesterday. I bet if anyone of you guys are my parents, you'll consider a commit
suicide due to bankruptcy. Loooooooooooooolsxz.

Im freaken exhausted.
i just wanna fade right out of myself like when shadows disappear in twilight
and it's getting so much harder to accept the fact that i am stuck here. I can't
hide from my own eyes. And as hope drifts away, We're left with broken
dreams and memories. Sighh. ( oh there! this ain't an emo post okay. )

Well, im so unlucky to be born on the 5th of August as every year there will be
either mid term or monthly test on that particular date and month! Heckk, that
piss me off but definitely i'll still appreciate myself more than anyone
( except my parents ! )..
No matter how hard we tried, we're still remained as one..
I promise.. I'll never disappoint you again.. !





<< Home