Saturday, July 5, 2008

three hundred and eighty one



I wasted one too many wishes on you,
one of my dreams that just will never come true.


One hectic day, to be exact !
I friggin' shop for 12 hours today ! Ohmygosh, it will be my last time to shop for 12 hours, heck. Plus, my purse is sooooo sooooo sooooo empty, to be honest mann -..-



Imma gonna get this book real soon. Blehhh.

And ohh, i got tagged by Wyin Ping.

1. How long have you waited for someone you love?
-Urhmm.. I don't think so im still waiting =.="

2. What do you want to do right now?
- Nothing. Am waiting for boyfee's call. Loool. I love talking in the middle of the night so that i could fall asleep faster. LOOOOOOLSXZ.

3. If there's a miracle, what will you long for?
- To be the world's richest and prettiest girl. I wish -..-

4. Do you hate your friends sometimes?
- Sometimes. It depends on what situation.

5. Where do you wish to die?
- In my room. I wish i'll suffocate !

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
- I think this question had been repeated gazillion times. Haha. And yes, i truly believe.

7. What are the impossible things to do?
- To be with him again.

8. Is there something which you wished never happened?
- Fucking d'ohhhhh. Omgwtf !

9. Are you happy with your life now?
- Yeapps. xDxD

10. What if your crush ask you out?
- Urhmm, depends loh.

11. What will you do when you feel bored?
- Online, IM-ing, blogging, smsing, yadayada...

12. What feeling do you hate the most?
- To be hated. Lool.

13. If you will be seperated from your love one (s) for a period of time, what will be some things you'd tell them?
- I've got no idea :\

14. What are you looking forward to this coming week?
- Cheer 08'. Weeeee.

I tag :
1. AmandaBabe
2. AndriannaBanna
3. EstherMarmie
4. Koh Sze En ; gorgor
5. ( anyone who feels like doing ! )


Im exhausted. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !


Cousins

Replies of tags :

Elvin: The "her" is the girl la. Spot yourself. Lmao. Urhm, yeah, camwhore again =bpbpbp
cynth: Cheer is on 12 and 13 July =) Hmm, i forgotten where i bought it, long ago mannnnn. xDxD
yin lin: Haha, icic. Yupps, cos it's a royal suite in Genting. Looolsxz.
EMILY ♥: Lool. I know la baby. Im just kidding as well =)
aVis: Alright, make sure keep your promised. Tsktskk. Love ya too ;D
ME: I know laa babi sial. Haha. Hmmm, where got cute? Sheeesh :\\
-.-: Icic, not bad la. At least half of it describes you kann? Hehe.
princessgirl: Haha, really?
hh: Where got waste money? Hmm, i like DJ ma =)
Cmate: Thanks for visiting though. xD
passerby-94: Yayyyy! I like it too. *high5*
MaTeSDaTeS: Don't so mengada please. You definitely know mann.
r1ooooo: Lmao. Okayokay =bp
Blanks!: I use IE. Why?? xD. I put that for fun too. Hehe.
PING: I did the tag alrd. Hehehe.
-yeeN: Where got? It's true doh... =D
pas ser: Replied ! =)