three hundred and eighty five

Look at your face like you're killed in a dream,
and you think you've figured out everything.
Mehhh.... Should i skip school tomorrow or should i not?
WTH ! My phone barred again. I shall get another prepaid ones for myself just in case my phone barred again. Sighh... Most probably my dad will lecture me for this month's phone bill. Boohoo. I wish i can control my sms limits.
Daddy paid immediately. HAHAHAHA!
"I wonder where,
my underwear !" =DDDD
I heard Joanna sang that song when i was passing by 4sc1. That is so lmao, i tell you.
I've been wondering a lot these days. Well, just don't bother to ask what am i wondering about alrights. Ohhbtw, i finally get over about some stuffs that i think AndriannaBanna and AmandaBabe should know what's it. Tsktskk.


And yippeeee ! Im meeting him, her, she, he, it real soon =)))))
Plus, let's pray that AndriannaBanna will be able to go to cheer 08'. *prays*
Not to forget, my precious HsuanPrettaye and Huei Cwin might be there as well. Weet-u-weet !!!!


Ignore the pictures ! I like.... Looooooooooooooolsxz..
We had some kind of ceramah sahsiah in school today which bored me to death. Goshh. So Amanda and I skipped that activity they're all playing and we decided to join Farzana and friends in 5sc2.





<< Home