Monday, July 28, 2008

four hundred



There was a quick move. A sudden burst of heat.
And I swear to you, my heart skipped
a beat when your lips touched mine.


Sunday, 27 July

Went to Bukit Jalil's clubhouse for bowling as Sissy's bf is one of the member there. Blahhh, I can't beat my sissy's bf in bowling, sigh... He's just too.... urhmm..... expert? XDXD


Colours
I love colours! =)

Pearly Ang
Cousin sister that used to post stuffs to me from Melbourne <333


- - - -

Went Sunway Pyramid after that, and I can't deny that I got attracted by those rides in Lagoon. Ahhh, so straight away I smsed Amanda to change our birthday celebration plan to Sunway Lagoon. Weeeeee. Can't wait, can't wait!





- - - -

Ohh, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO Clover.


She's the only cousin that I shared all my secrets and sorrows to. I remembered we used to hate each other when we were really young and that sounds so whatthehell right? HAHA, I know. As we grow older, we started to share our secrets and once she told me that she admires Kelvin, which is one of our cousin brother! -..- Hm, basically cos' he's too handsome and has the look of every-girl-wants-to-be-with-him :DDD So yeah, that's about her. Lastly, I love her to the max!


- - - -





Shayne Lim Wen Xuan is just tooo cute, no? She's one of my youngest cousin sister in my mum's side. I love to bully her, this shows how evil am I. Looool. So yeah, look at her so-scare reaction after sitting on the U-Yoyo. I just can't stop laughing.


Read Aloud
Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without a mistake :

This is this monyet.
This is is monyet.
This is how monyet.
This is to monyet.
This is keep monyet.
This is a monyet.
This is monyet monyet.
This is busy monyet.
This is for monyet.
This is thirty monyet.
This is seconds monyet.

Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line from the top to down.

Before anyone gathers a posse to hunt me, I think I better vamoose! HAHAHA.