four hundred and two

Love is when you don't know what you like
best about him, cause in your eyes, he's perfect.
I've finally changed to another new skin. Lool.
Mum, please say yes to me !
I wish, I hope, I desperately want to go to Perhentian during the August holidays. I just wish a YES answer from you, is that so hard? Sighhh.
I received another RM 400 from daddy last night as my birthday present,
thank you yowwww :DDD
My oh-so-simple profile <3333
Well, I know i'm so random. That's because I don't have much thing to blog
about but to kill time, as usual la kann?? =)
Holy duck. I forgotten about my oral !!!!
Ahhhhh, I hate being the group leader, you know. It's like you have to be
responsible of every little bit of thing. And what I hate most is I have to
do all things on my own -..-
Countdown to my birthday : 6 days .
I wish to have :
- Sony DSC T70
- BREAKING DAWN!
- All of Jodi Picoult's story books.
- I really wish to switch school -..-
- More $$$
Once again, I seriously HOPE I'm allow to go for the vacation with chicks and hunks. xDxD





<< Home