four hundred and one

She's afraid she's the nice girl. You know,
the one that's not really dateable.
Hahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Had Sejarah and English test today. Thanks to her for all the answers for Sejarah. Without those answers, I highly doubt that I'll flunk the paper. Cos you know why? I don't have the urge to study / revise anything yesterday and therefore, I cam-whored! HAHAHAHA.

I loathe History since we started to learn about the past. Ishhhh.


*hides face*
Will have my Add Maths test tomorrow. Grrrr. Hopefully it'll be as
easy as the previous test since it's only chapter 2.
TWOOOOOOOOOO! =D
Life is so boring leh....
Every week also have to sit for test, test, test. Can die one leh..
Some more I'm not that type of girl who loves to study one leh..
XDXDXD
Sunway, I'm on the WAY! It rhymes. HEHEHE.
- - - - -
Replies of tags :
kiddo: I'm kinda sure that's her body guards.
-.-: Don't know. Can't really see her face dohh -..-
ME: Duhh, everyone agree too! Cos' it's so damn bloody true =)
karmern: Urhm, can click on the "Archieves" to see ma. Hmm, sometimes I prefer younger ones as they won't check out on me! Ishhhsxz..
MaTeSDaTeS: =.=" I don't think so Ms. Tan saw it, if she sees she'll for sure say it out loud la, adoii.. Carissa? No idea. HAHA.
cynth: Loool, games? Hmphhh. I only like Audition T__T
'alena: Welcome back after so long. Loolz.
Elvin: =DDDDD Enough for you? I laugh till my mouth so wide sial~! Haha. Updated <333.
cynth: Loool, games? Hmphhh. I only like Audition T__T
'alena: Welcome back after so long. Loolz.
Elvin: =DDDDD Enough for you? I laugh till my mouth so wide sial~! Haha. Updated <333.
yeeN: Yayyy! High5. To be honest, it's true. xD
Esther: Hmm, High School Musical. Hehehe.
peach: Hire them la. Lool. Since you so rich, kann? XD
r1ooooo: Arghh, another weekdays. Lmao.
karyan: Aiseh, me apa? Hehehe.
EMILY ♥: Babeeee, I'm better abit luhs. Feeling much comfy now <333
Esther: Hmm, High School Musical. Hehehe.
peach: Hire them la. Lool. Since you so rich, kann? XD
r1ooooo: Arghh, another weekdays. Lmao.
karyan: Aiseh, me apa? Hehehe.
EMILY ♥: Babeeee, I'm better abit luhs. Feeling much comfy now <333
yin lin: Haha, don't know. Can't really see her dohh.
peishan: Hellooo..
Cmate: Lool, which one?
Zico: Sweat, okay!





<< Home