Monday, June 16, 2008

three hundred and sixty two



I can feel the magic floating in the air, being with you
gets me that way. I watch the sunlight dance
across your face & I've never been this swept away.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY !

I sms-ed daddy to wish him happy birthday last night sharp at 12am when he
was still outside and he called me back, and here goes our conversation :

Dad: Hey, you sms to wish daddy huh?
Me: *sweat* ya.
Dad: You remember daddy's birthday huh?
Me: Ya. Why not?
Dad: *laugh* Thank you ar.
Me: Uhh.
Dad: Daddy loves you ar.
Me: Uhh.
Dad: Why haven't sleep?
Me: Sleeping soon.
Dad: Don't play with your phone already ar. Go sleep.
Me: Uhh.
Dad: Okay, bye bye.
Me: *SWEAT MUCH !* Okay, bye bye!


It's like sooooooooo funneh la conversation between daddy and daughter. It's
totally different doh :\\\

Im starving to death. Ohmuaigosh mann. Imma gonna hunt for fooood now. Toodles!