Tuesday, June 17, 2008

three hundred and sixty three



My whole life has changed since you came in,
I knew back then you were that special
one. Im so in love, so deep in love.

When you look me in the eyes, and tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright, when you're right here by my side.
When you look me in the eyes, I catch a glimpse of heaven.
I find my paradise, when you look me in the eyes.
( Arghh, all these words keep lingering in my mind !.. )

Im sooo bloody fucked up on you laa. Whatthehell. Every words of yours just
seems so fake. Yeah, FAKE... ! & fyi, the "you" I mean is not my bf/whoever.
If you think you are, then it's up to you cause the person I mean is you you and
you...................... Im boiling ! I need ice to freeze. Boo, Im talking about
chemistry? ( IGNORE ! ) Tsktskk...

Emo-ness

Please say you love me again. I always wish you're here with me again as how
we used to be. I miss you a lot & it's indescribable.

Replies of tags :

gunegan & gun: Hi ;D
-yeeN: I bet you definitely will. Hehehe. So weird loh.
karyan: Yeah, sigh. I hate school nowadays. I just don't know why :\\ It's killing me doh.
-.-: What's wrong with me? xDxD
MatesDates: Im always fast. Superturbo. Hahahaha =pbpbp
EMILY ♥: *cough* I know. Loooooooooooolsxz. Just kidding ohkay. Im not so perasanted one. HEHEHE. Alright, I shall wait.
aVis: Lool. I know im not sweet. Sighh~! No choice la.
Maddie: Hehe. Ya. xD
cynth: Ya, of course it's not real sis and bro la. So many meh? Looolsxz. Wow, yeah love is a commitment :\\
Elvin: But my audi got stead le wor. Boohoo.
yin lin: Exactly. Unfair sial. Lool. Im jealous ohkay.
peishan: Suress babe. Love youuuu man-___- Your advices rock my socks.
r1ooooo: Awwwww, go and hunt for one. Lool.
peach: Nuffnang damn slow one. Lousy man. I only earned 50cents. Roflss.
'alena: Hehehe. I feel it's weird :\\