Saturday, June 21, 2008

three hundred and sixty seven



If people want to hate you for no reason, let them.
Because obviously they're either insecure, jealous, or simply rude.
And there's nothing you can do but continue to be yourself and have fun :]

Disown me if you wish as Im already used to it to be home alone.
Neglect me as much as you could and I won't bother about it anymore. All I want
is not the food or clothes that you bought for me to fill up my wardrobe or
stomach. All I want is your love and care but you never seem to care.

My homeworks are piling up each day since I love procrastinating
so much. I hope to finish up everything by tomorrow but
I doubt that I can't as im going to One Utama tomorrow (?)

I think I need to create my own time table for the second semester
or i'll be lazing around again.


I miss beach-ing. Sighhh.

Rawrrrrrs !