Sunday, June 15, 2008

three hundred and sixty one



Time is useless now. The sun never rises or sets.
There is nothing left, just the smell of burning cigarettes.
Its the last piece of this memory, the one that
showed the story of you and me.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Im sooooo friggin' sleepy as boyfee called me 3ish in the morning and I wasn't
really in the mood to talk much and I end up fall asleep -_____-
Sorry cos I know you do read my blog. Loooool.

I've been going to One Utama since Friday till today. Can die of boredom. I
have lotsa things to buy there but it's so sad that I ain't have enough of money :\

Tuition started yesterday... Boohoooo... ! Well, seriously Im still in the holiday
mood. Someone, please wake me up. I haven't start revising or do exercises for
all the subjects. Im always living in my own world. Yeah, that's me !

Cecilia

Im having problem with myself. I don't know why I just
cannot be happy as how I used to be.

Replies of tags:

yin lin: Yeah, it's funnehh. Loooooooolsxz. Sounds so wrong man-__-
gunegan: Hi.
ME: I never meant she's dumb la, just feel the word is dumb =X
Elvin: Thought you wanna take advantage ma. Boohoo. Just kidding doh.
MatesDates: You're always out-to-date! Hahahaha.
peishan: Yeah, my weekends are fully occupied. Sighh. Thanks dear (: & post updated today. Hehehe.
'alena: Loool. But Im scare to say the “borrow” words laa. So embarrassing mann.
EMILY ♥: Haha, yeahh. Bigggg family. Bleh. Quick, I tak sabar sabar wanna see your blog already :\\
{♥} FIONA: Sures sures babe (: I will. You're loved too. Takecares!
aVis: Why lost? Click on the blogrings then search for quotes. There you can get all your awesome quotes. Tsktsk.
karyan: Yepyep, she has the same birthdate as us. Boohoo.
princessgirl: I remember you. You came to my blog before, yes? Hahaha.
r1ooooo: Why no different? Meaning? ;D
peach: What mengada? Put for fun cannot is it? Sheeesh. LOL. Yeah, now you know =bpbpb
cynth: LOOOOOOLSXZ. Of course surname all different ma, all comes from different family since our mummy says she collected us all from dustbin T.T
wei loong: Still asleep. Too bad, no matter how hard you slap me, I'll still asleep. Cureless! Hahahaa.