Wednesday, June 18, 2008

three hundred and sixty four



Because you're the kind of guy who'd laugh at me
when i fall. Help me up and
then whisper its okay baby, I still love you.

Im getting lazier and lazier each day. I never take the courage to read my
chemistry and biology text book. Im such a failure. Failure !!!!

I have lots and lots and lots of sweet and bitter memories in my diary and in
my mind as well. I just can't stop thinking of those memories and that cause me to
be so sick of life. There's time I feel like giving up on life but there's time I love
my life max !

People like you, will never understand me. Boohoo :\\


People ask me if I believe in forever and I cant help but sit back and laugh
because the way my life's going, I dont even believe in t o m o r r o w.