Thursday, June 19, 2008

three hundred and sixty five



Seems like ever since the day we met, there's no
one else I think of more than you. I cant
seem to forget. I cant seem to get you out of my head.
I guess the verdict is in. Im so absolutely crazy over you <3

The feelings I have for you, its hard to explain to you. I would do anything for you.
Boy i'd die for you. I live my life for you, so crazy about you. You gave me a chance
and I promise I will never lie to you. I will be the best for you, complete any task for
you, any wrong doing, I swear, i'd do the time for you. I can feel your pain, that's
why it's easy for you. So please dont ever leave me, I cant breathe without you.
Wtf la. What am I thinking right now? I better get this off my mind.

It's so much fun to play under the rain because no one knows you're crying (:
& school's a total waste of time today. We never have any lesson going on in class
for the first five period okay. So I spent my time tracing the dog's paw on the
colour paper. Looool ;DD

Ahhhhh.... Imma gonna go to the Blogger's Tea Party organized by Advertlets.
It sounds sooo fun mann... If you guys interested, click here. Anyway, most probably i'll be there. Hehehehe.

Replies of tags :

peishan: Hehe. Is it? Good =pbp Got fate ma. Hugggg.
Amanda: Loooooool. Love you too.
arman26: Ok, sure. Only if I have the time.
HotFreeGames: Sweat.
cynth: Even if I buy, I won't bother to read. Loool. You won't understand? o.O
-yeeN: Haha. want me to die meh? I'll die if im in freezer =)
MatesDates: Sweat. It's when you look me in the eyes by Jonas Brothers la, adoii. What's the meaning of gay then? You explain to me la.
'alena: Damienlock =pbpbp I gonna consider his skin some day. Boohoo ..
passerby-94: Loool. Got meh? Hmmm, cause im expressing my feelings.
aVis: Hehe. I would prefer the bees to stink me cus that shows im pretty sweet. Lmao.
MINA: It's ohkay. You're forgiven (?) Looolsxz.
r1ooooo: You're most welcome.
wei loong: Wtf, who says it's gay? Haha. Nice okay !! You very super duper sure you miss me? *bangs head on the wall* tsktsk..
peach: Hahaha. you you you you and you. Bleh.
via: It's okay. Welcome ;D
Elvin: Yeah, I guess so? xD You know lilmiekid? He is !
karyan: Twinnie, thanks for everything ! =) I'll try to cheer up someday. No worries. Thanks for telling, I edited the words already.
Esther: HAHAHAHA. Don't care about me la. Sheeesh. As long as you're happy then can already (:
Danny: But but I love memorizing math equations. So much fun than Bio and Chem. Sigh~
blanks!: Icic. sigh. I don't have that software. Think I gonna download it one day !